No im just laughing in ironing thinking of where is the love that is around the corner or ...is it sex or lust that you're referring to!!" … written by the romanian writter Adrian Gabriel Dumitru

 

She was laughing of me ... again.

Like ... always.

The funny thing is that she always lived into a fairy tale.

Defining me all the time ... illusory worlds.

... all being related to love.

In fact ... love stories.

But ... we continued to remain friends ... talking and talking.

Apparently ... about the same subject.

Love.

The only difference was that i was writing into my books about ... things happened on the stage of the real life ... and she was always telling me about illusory scenarios ... experienced as imagination.

And ... we've discussed the subject ... for almost a year.

I was telling her ... that all she is telling me is ... illusory.

But ... she laughed of me explaining that sex ... lust ... is not real love.

... even if it looked so.

Unfortunately ... even if we've discussed into contradictory .... we didn't knew ... who was right.

 

I've allowed myself ... to experience love ... or the so called... love.

She was doing ... the same.

But ... it was all a different way of experiencing it.

I laugh of her ... somehow believing she is into the illusion.

And ... she was laughing ... of me.

Most probably ... she saw in this addiction i had for sex ... lust ... the clear expression of my dark side.

Believing ... i am stupid.

Same ... as I believed of her.

Our friendship continues .... even today.

It all looks like ... we try to understand duality together.

What a man ... wants.

And what a woman thinks about it.

We exchange ... our perceptions.

Not agreeing.

Calling each other ... stupids.

But ... maybe we are not.

We are just in different stages of evolution.

I allow myself to ... experience everything ... no matter if all is just a reflection of my dark side.

And ... she was experiencing all .... as imagination.

Even if that might mean ... also something related with the dark side.

So ... maybe .... Alice was more evolved as i was.

... having the right to make fun of me.


Download the book ”The dark side ... of the human being

philosophical & spiritual essays” written by the romanian author Adrian Dumitru for FREE.


Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DJH74F6C/ref=sr_1_2?crid=7GNBE779WMB8&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.tMSwnofzb6kGE0HemgYvsGu4RcAGQSKB7nb2nMsHEqU.isu4_tPIgqhQRmoSF2x2GBfM7MTSiT6UjG1e7Hdb7WY&dib_tag=se&keywords=adrian+gabriel+dumitru+the+dark+side&qid=1728060172&s=books&sprefix=adrian+gabriel+dumitru+the+dark+si%2Cstripbooks-intl-ship%2C171&sr=1-2

Google Books - https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Adrian_Gabriel_Dumitru_The_dark_side_of_the_human?id=a4okEQAAQBAJ


Apple Books –

https://books.apple.com/ro/book/the-dark-side-of-the-human-being/id6720741184

or www.adriangabrieldumitru.com 

 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/adriangabriel.dumitru?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igsh=ZDNlZDc0MzIxNw== 

Facebook -  

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100066772303002 


Linkedin - 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/adrian-gabriel-dumitru-7b456a281?utm_source=share&utm_campaign=share_via&utm_content=profile&utm_medium=ios_app 

 

Comments

Popular Posts